Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Hopefully someone else will continue my idea

I know several people enjoy my blog and posts on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/1161830087169292/ but I just can't continue it due to some recent medical conditions, if anyone wants to take over and do notes or several people that would be great since I myself won't be able to watch many drives so a written account of what happens would be awesome. I feel the written summary of the drives is a great idea and I enjoyed doing it. Since I won't be watching drives as often i super duper hope people will continue to post here and help me out, I will be going through withdrawal I hadn't missed but a few drives give or take in 4 months and have been addicted for many months before that, so giving them up has been and will be very hard for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment